Cincinnati Family Law Attorney
When family disputes arise and legal intervention is necessary, it is important to hire an experienced attorney who understands the importance of resolving disputes quickly, while protecting minor children and preserving family relationships.
At the law office of Eric L. Anderson, LLC, we provide clients with the support they need to resolve their family law disputes, rebuild their family structure and move forward with their lives.
Child Custody And Visitation Attorney Working In Fairfield And The Surrounding Communities
Our firm provides full-service family law representation to individuals and families throughout the Cincinnati, Ohio, area. Our services include:
- Child custody — We protect our clients' parental rights and the interests of minor children during child custody disputes arising out of divorce, separation or the end of romantic relationships.
- Child support — Lawyer Eric Anderson makes sure parents get the financial support they need to raise their children.
- Paternity — When children are born outside of marriage, paternity must be legally established before fathers have the right to parenting time.
- Child custody and child support modifications — As time goes on, children grow and families evolve, it may be necessary to modify past child custody and support orders to reflect the realities of current life.
- Relocation — When life opportunities require parents to move away with their children, court permission may be required. We help clients get the permission they need to relocate with their children and help parents prevent their child's move.
- Grandparents' rights — Our firm helps grandparents preserve their relationships with the grandchildren they love.
- Stepparent adoption — At the law office of Eric L. Anderson, LLC, we help new families come together through adoption.
- Domestic violence disputes — Our firm helps clients protect themselves and their children against domestic abuse. We also defend clients during restraining order hearings.
- Prenuptial agreements — At the law office of Eric L. Anderson, LLC, we help clients protect their financial and property interests in the event of a future divorce.
- Enforcement — Children are entitled to financial support from both parents. At the law office of Eric L. Anderson, LLC, we help parents enforce their child support orders. When custody and visitation orders are not being respected, we help parents enforce their parenting time and preserve their parent-child bonds.
Contact Cincinnati Family Law Attorney Eric Anderson
If you are looking for personal attention and compassionate, effective legal representation, you need attorney Eric Anderson. Contact our law office at (513) 813-0032. Initial consultations are free.